Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday Tip!

Halloween is right around the corner!  I usually don't pick my outfit out until the day of but this year my costume may involve silver face paint and aluminum foil (brownie points for anyone who can guess what I may be!)  Here are some make up ideas for pretty and scary halloween make up!

I <3 Lichtenstein. Pop Art make up #halloween
Pop Art....COMPLETELY AWESOME!  May be time consuming.  Check out a progression of make up application HERE.

Kitty cat Halloween make up

Cat....very cute!

zipper face

Zipper face.  Seriousy, going to give me nightmares but is actually pretty easy to do.  The basic idea is glue a zipper on your face, paint it flesh tone, then use a dark red lipstick to paint in the middle.  Add vaseline for the shine effect and done!
Pinned Image

Beautiful fairy or mermaid make up.  This look uses silver glitter on the lids and rhinestones.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Halloween tips but I have a request for next week, can you do a post about this situation...
    1) I want to spend under $150-200
    2) I do not wear makeup everyday but since I'm nearing 30 I want to look more professional but also start daily everyday look.
    3) I do not want to go from store to store buying products.
    4) I want to apply this look in 20 minutes or less in the AM.
    5) preferably a mascara that will make lashes curl without using the awful torture devices.

    I hope you accept my challenge.

    ReplyDelete