Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday Tip!

Here is a tip for people who are just like me!

It is very easy to fall into a make up rut.  By that I mean you wear the same mascara and chap stick everyday and aren't branching out AT ALL.  I've been there, or rather, I may be there right now!  Whenever I need some inspiration, I go a click away.  There are so many people out there trying to teach you how to do make up or give you new looks.  Here are a few of my favorite video tutorials that never fail.

Another good point is that you don't need to buy new make up to get out of your rut.  You can use eyeshadows as eyeliners and vice versa.  You can use bronzer as blush and eyeshadow.  What about tinted chap stick as blush?  Try new things at home and then clean the house.  You will have time to get comfortable with your new fuchsia lips before you wear them to meet your friends for lunch.  The most important part is to have fun and don't get frustrated if you mess up, you can always wash your face and start again!
Here are a few links to great tutorials to break your routine!

1. Pixiwoo










No comments:

Post a Comment