Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hitchin' at the Holiday IIIIINNNN

Ok, maybe the title was a bit much?  I am so excited to talk about my great friends, Alicia and Melody, and their wonderful wedding back in April!  Carrie and I checked in to the Holiday Inn, which somehow felt more like a cabin oasis than hotel, and I met up with Melody first.

This was another one of my no-run-through-planned-on-my-own-face-and-maybe-carries-too bridal make up sessions.  So I was prepared for several contingency plans in case Melody wanted more or less than I had planned.  She was probably the most relaxed bride I've ever seen in her adorable floral robe.  She sat there comfortably enjoying lunch and chatting with family.  I am pretty sure I was more amped about the make up than she was.  I followed the original plan and the photographer snapped some photos.  What a breeze!  We both decided to go with the basic plan and hold off on the darker liner....


......until she called me back to the room and changed her mind!  Good thing I was ready to go because I had already planned on what to do if we were gonna go more glam.  Just a tad more eyeliner and we were ready!






Then I headed off to the second bride of the day, Alicia.  I was PUMPED to put make up on Alicia because 1) she never wears make up and 2) this was the only time she was going to let me ever do this again.  Ok, maybe I'll get her drunk in the future and we will add fake eyelashes and sparkles, but that is to be determined.  I had the bare bones plan for Alicia, which is just clearing the complexion and adding some definition for the camera.  I think she was pleased!  It was very natural, which is always what I am shooting for.  Don't ask me to do your make up if you want to look like a drag queen.  Ain't gonna happen.


She looks so overjoyed......


Let's proceed with how adorable they are in a few more pictures!





Let's not forget the most awesome grandma of the night....

Oh yeah, then this happened.




THE MEMORIES! DUKES FOR LIFE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment