Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday......Video?

Les Temps Nouveaux expands to YouTube!
I had been toying with the idea of making a few videos because some techniques are hard to explain.  There are some great videos on YouTube, but I honestly can't stand listening to those people talk!  So, all my videos will be music only.  I had picked out two lovely songs to use and then YouTube squashed my dreams with their strict copyright laws.  I had to opt for the generic iMovie songs.  The video is actually the last half of a full length video I had made, but it was way to long.  So, I chopped it in half to make one video about applying your foundation and the second about winged eyeliner.  If you did not feel fulfilled with my post about winged eyeliner, check out the Tuesday tip VIDEO this week!  If people like the videos, I may make more so put in your requests now!  Disclaimer: My awful hair is due to no power and no hot water.


1 comment:

  1. I rather hear you explain what you are doing compared to the music. For example...where is the angle you start the wing? If I have round eyes won't it look more obvious as oppose to a natural angle of my eyes.

    ReplyDelete