Friday, June 3, 2011

Threading Revisited (yes, I really did)

So, if any of you read about my first threading experience, you would say "I'm never doing that!".  A month passed and the memories of excruciating pain started to seem tolerable.  I thought, "Mary, you could do it again.  It was only 30 seconds of your life and, oh, how wonderful were the results!"  Well, I did go back!  The second time was just as painful as the first.  I warned the lady I would need tissues before we started.  She asked if I was going to cry and I blatantly exclaimed "Yes".  It really took about 30 seconds this time (I guess she wasn't weed-wacking through a forest like the first time). There were plenty of tears, but I felt better and so did my wallet!  A couple of days later, there they were......

KERSPLAT!!

breakouts.

I was very sad to see those bumps appear between my eyebrows again.  I thought it was the waxing, but apparently its everything but plucking myself.  So, I am still on my journey to finding a better solution.  Until then, they will be removed one at a time.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment